Welcome to our Forums page. As we are only able to have a forum on one page right now, you will find forums for many departments of the ministry all on this page. Chime in and discuss things with us.
Our Spiritual Bodies...
Quote from Guest on December 30, 2024, 9:38 PMTidak hanya mengunduh video, TubeMate juga memiliki fitur yang bisa mengubah video jadi MP3.
Tidak hanya mengunduh video, TubeMate juga memiliki fitur yang bisa mengubah video jadi MP3.
Quote from Guest on December 31, 2024, 6:29 PMSomeone necessarily help to make significantly posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Excellent job!
Someone necessarily help to make significantly posts I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I surprised with the analysis you made to create this particular submit extraordinary. Excellent job!
Quote from Guest on December 31, 2024, 7:07 PMI am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any solutions?
Quote from Guest on January 1, 2025, 1:36 AMI've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i'm happy to exhibit that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make sure to do not forget this website and give it a look on a relentless basis.
I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of area . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i'm happy to exhibit that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make sure to do not forget this website and give it a look on a relentless basis.
Quote from Guest on January 1, 2025, 1:54 AMDownload YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH Y2mate
We offer a range of approaches to transform as well as download on the internet videos for offline access.
You can keep videos and view them on your smart phone or computer effortlessly, even while on the go!
Just duplicate the video clip or GIF links from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, or other websites, as well as utilize our free online video clip converter to transform them!
HOW TO CHANGE YOUTUBE VIDEO TO MP3 ONLINE?
Place the link of the video link you desire to duplicate
Replicate the link of the on the internet video and paste it into the specified area to begin the conversion procedure.
Select the recommended format for conversion
Pick the format in which you prefer to convert the video clip: MP4 to retain both sound and also video, or MP3 for sound just.
Start the conversion by clicking " Transform".
Commence the video conversion process by clicking the "Convert" button situated below the designated area.
Download the video clip by clicking "Download". It's complete!
Conserve the transformed MP4 or MP3 data to your computer or phone by clicking the "Download" switch.
Download YOUTUBE VIDEOS WITH Y2mate
We offer a range of approaches to transform as well as download on the internet videos for offline access.
You can keep videos and view them on your smart phone or computer effortlessly, even while on the go!
Just duplicate the video clip or GIF links from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, or other websites, as well as utilize our free online video clip converter to transform them!
HOW TO CHANGE YOUTUBE VIDEO TO MP3 ONLINE?
Place the link of the video link you desire to duplicate
Replicate the link of the on the internet video and paste it into the specified area to begin the conversion procedure.
Select the recommended format for conversion
Pick the format in which you prefer to convert the video clip: MP4 to retain both sound and also video, or MP3 for sound just.
Start the conversion by clicking " Transform".
Commence the video conversion process by clicking the "Convert" button situated below the designated area.
Download the video clip by clicking "Download". It's complete!
Conserve the transformed MP4 or MP3 data to your computer or phone by clicking the "Download" switch.
Quote from Guest on January 1, 2025, 4:22 AMIt is not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am browsing this web page dailly and get fastidious information from here everyday.
It is not my first time to pay a quick visit this web page, i am browsing this web page dailly and get fastidious information from here everyday.
Quote from Guest on January 1, 2025, 4:06 PMHi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Quote from Guest on January 1, 2025, 4:36 PMI do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog. It seems like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers
I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your blog. It seems like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously. Cheers
Quote from Guest on January 1, 2025, 4:39 PMHi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.
Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.

The Hebrew midwives feared God and told Pharaoh the mothers gave birth before they could arrived. God rewarded them with homes.
“But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt had commanded them, but let the boys live. So king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said to them, ‘Why have you done this thing, and let the boys live?’ And the midwives said to Pharaoh, ‘Because the Hebrew woman are not as the Egyptian women; for they are vigorous, and they give birth before the midwife can get to them.’ So God was good to the midwives, and the people multiplied, and became very mighty. And it came about because the midwives feared God, that He established households for them. Then Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, ‘Every son who is born you are to cast into the Nile, and every daughter you are to keep alive.’”
17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.
18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?
19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.
20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.
21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.
AMAZING
******************
is it a great post
******************
i like this post
by the way
******************