• (function(d,s,id) { var js; var fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://forms.aweber.com/form/16/2115391916.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, "script", "aweber-wjs-1867428209"));

Friendly Forums for Discussion

Welcome to our Forums page. As we are only able to have a forum on one page right now, you will find forums for many departments of the ministry all on this page. Chime in and discuss things with us.

Our Spiritual Bodies...

PreviousPage 11,661 of 11,995Next
Quote

Heya this is somewhat of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite sure I will learn a lot of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

Quote

Heya are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Quote

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Quote

Рады приветствовать в Вавада Казино

Твой верный компаньон в сфере онлайн развлечений https://hiffco.com/.

Основные особенности казино Вавада

На сайте игровом клубе Вавада вы отыщете:

Широкий набор развлечений

Гарантированные транзакции

Постоянная поддержка

Интуитивно понятный интерфейс

Этапы создания аккаунта

Понятные шаги для старта игровой сессии:

Запустите официальный сайт

Нажмите по кнопку регистрация

Внесите данные в форму с личными данными

Подтвердите свою учетную запись

Текущие акции и бонусы

Не упустите шанс воспользоваться этими бонусами!

Частые запросы

Ответы на популярные запросы помогут пользователям легче научиться ориентироваться в наших возможностях.

Quote

What's up Dear, are you in fact visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so after that you will absolutely obtain pleasant know-how.

Quote

What's up everybody, here every person is sharing these know-how, therefore it's good to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this website everyday.

Quote

Selain memberikan fasilitas gratis untuk mengunduh video, kamu juga bisa memilih format lain, yaitu MP4 dan MP3.

Quote

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post is just nice and i could assume you're an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.

Quote

اتصل بجهازك الذكي وحدد الصور أو مقاطع الفيديو لنقلها من الكاميرا.

PreviousPage 11,661 of 11,995Next

4 Comments:

  1. The Hebrew midwives feared God and told Pharaoh the mothers gave birth before they could arrived. God rewarded them with homes.

  2. “But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt had commanded them, but let the boys live. So king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said to them, ‘Why have you done this thing, and let the boys live?’ And the midwives said to Pharaoh, ‘Because the Hebrew woman are not as the Egyptian women; for they are vigorous, and they give birth before the midwife can get to them.’ So God was good to the midwives, and the people multiplied, and became very mighty. And it came about because the midwives feared God, that He established households for them. Then Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, ‘Every son who is born you are to cast into the Nile, and every daughter you are to keep alive.’”

  3. 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.

    18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?

    19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.

    20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.

    21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.

  4. AMAZING
    ******************
    is it a great post
    ******************
    i like this post
    by the way

    ******************

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.