• (function(d,s,id) { var js; var fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "https://forms.aweber.com/form/16/2115391916.js"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, "script", "aweber-wjs-1867428209"));

Friendly Forums for Discussion

Welcome to our Forums page. As we are only able to have a forum on one page right now, you will find forums for many departments of the ministry all on this page. Chime in and discuss things with us.

Our Spiritual Bodies...

PreviousPage 11,993 of 11,995Next
Quote

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates  마카오벳

Quote

Goodness! Such an astounding and supportive post this is. I outrageously cherish it. It's so great thus amazing. I am simply flabbergasted. 올라프벳

Quote

Uncommon tips and clear. This will be to a great degree supportive for me when I get a chance to start my blog 레고벳

Quote

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.띵 도메인 공식 주소

Quote

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return. 트렌드 도메인 공식 주소

Quote

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.  보물섬 도메인 공식 주소

Quote

Situs web ini benar-benar penipuan, jangan percayai mereka orientalplay scam

Quote

Manusia yang menyedihkan, mencari uang dengan menipu orang jujur. Persetan dengan sampah ini.orientalplay scam

Quote

Manusia sampah sejati, memangsa orang-orang tak berdosa hanya untuk mengisi kantong mereka yang serakah. Sungguh memalukan.  orientalplay scam

Quote

LawsuitWiki is an informative platform dedicated to providing readers with accessible resources and updates about notable legal cases and ongoing litigation. The website covers lawsuits latest information and aims to provide accurate information of lawsuits across different industries and subjects. Readers can explore topics such as the arrowhead football title lawsuit, trulife distribution lawsuit, and wiaa arrowhead high school waiver lawsuit. It also covers emerging legal topics, including the espn filed motion to intervene in wwe class-action lawsuit, as well as searches related to acquarobot.pt founded and acquarobot.

PreviousPage 11,993 of 11,995Next

4 Comments:

  1. The Hebrew midwives feared God and told Pharaoh the mothers gave birth before they could arrived. God rewarded them with homes.

  2. “But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt had commanded them, but let the boys live. So king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said to them, ‘Why have you done this thing, and let the boys live?’ And the midwives said to Pharaoh, ‘Because the Hebrew woman are not as the Egyptian women; for they are vigorous, and they give birth before the midwife can get to them.’ So God was good to the midwives, and the people multiplied, and became very mighty. And it came about because the midwives feared God, that He established households for them. Then Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, ‘Every son who is born you are to cast into the Nile, and every daughter you are to keep alive.’”

  3. 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.

    18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?

    19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.

    20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.

    21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.

  4. AMAZING
    ******************
    is it a great post
    ******************
    i like this post
    by the way

    ******************

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.