Friendly Forums for Discussion

Welcome to our Forums page. As we are only able to have a forum on one page right now, you will find forums for many departments of the ministry all on this page. Chime in and discuss things with us.

Welcome

PreviousPage 100,568 of 100,569Next

Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Appreciate it

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!

Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

I was recommended this website by way of my cousin. I'm now not certain whether this put up is written by him as no one else realize such particular about my difficulty. You're incredible! Thank you!

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to send you an email. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my site =). We will have a link change agreement among us

Thanks to my father who informed me about this web site, this blog is in fact amazing.

Great blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Cheers!

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

PreviousPage 100,568 of 100,569Next

4 Comments:

1. The Hebrew midwives feared God and told Pharaoh the mothers gave birth before they could arrived. God rewarded them with homes.

2. “But the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt had commanded them, but let the boys live. So king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said to them, ‘Why have you done this thing, and let the boys live?’ And the midwives said to Pharaoh, ‘Because the Hebrew woman are not as the Egyptian women; for they are vigorous, and they give birth before the midwife can get to them.’ So God was good to the midwives, and the people multiplied, and became very mighty. And it came about because the midwives feared God, that He established households for them. Then Pharaoh commanded all his people, saying, ‘Every son who is born you are to cast into the Nile, and every daughter you are to keep alive.’”

3. 17 But the midwives feared God, and did not as the king of Egypt commanded them, but saved the men children alive.

18 And the king of Egypt called for the midwives, and said unto them, Why have ye done this thing, and have saved the men children alive?

19 And the midwives said unto Pharaoh, Because the Hebrew women are not as the Egyptian women; for they are lively, and are delivered ere the midwives come in unto them.

20 Therefore God dealt well with the midwives: and the people multiplied, and waxed very mighty.

21 And it came to pass, because the midwives feared God, that he made them houses.

4. AMAZING
    is it a great post
    i like this post
    by the way

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.